Olympic Men's VB- Gold Medal Match

Is anyone watching this? Is it on live? I can't find it so I'm following live scoring online via nbcolympics.com

Please tell me I can find a live feed somewhere while I wait for the BB game... going into game 4 (of 5) now.

For those who are unaware, the Americans who were attacked in Beijing (a couple- husband was killed and wife was seriously injured) were the in-laws of the head coach (his wife's parents). This could be a ridiculous tug-at-your-heartstrings story if the US wins Gold.

Quote Originally Posted by sue71 View Post
    I...This could be a ridiculous tug-at-your-heartstrings story if the US wins Gold.
    And indeed the good guys did win. I'm excited to read a few of the inevitable articles to that effect (seriously).

Partly Orlando, FL partly heard Sandpoint, ID
    I'm sitting here in Korea rather ticked about NBC's coverage. Korean TV was of course dominated by sports Korea did well in, last night they showed the Korea-Cuba baseball final(on 3 different channels). But thanks to a slingbox, I can watch the NBC/MSNBC/USA/CNBC coverage. So a group of us got together to watch first the women's volleyball final followed by the women's basketball final. Unfortunately, NBC decided they didn't need to show the women's volleyball final live on any station, instead they showed... wait for it... the Korea-Cuba baseball game. Fast forward to this afternoon, same basic setup, first the volleyball final followed by the basketball final for the men. Yet again, NBC isn't showing the volleyball live. Oh, and we were hoping to see the conclusion of the water polo gold medal match(US vs Hungary) after the basketball... but no, can't show that either. Geez... can anyone ever just show the dang things live? Replay them in prime time if you want, but come on.

Ugh.