Emperors Palace Painting

First much thanks to Cameron B & B for the photography tips. Things do look MUCH better photographed in natural sunlight. This is my latest painting of the Emperors Palace in Tokyo (got to see it when I was 15). It's painted on a huge cabinet door measuring 33 X 53 inches in acrylic paint. I was going to hang it on the wall, but frankly I'm out of wall space so I am making it into a coffee table. Don't worry I have enough coats of sealant on it to protect it from all the water on earth. Then I'm taking another two smaller doors, on one I'm puting the torii at Miyajima on the other I'm painting the Kamakura Buddha then making them into end tables. I'll post pics when I am done with them.

Painting detail....

Very cool. But what's a "Pallace?"

Grrrr

Quote Originally Posted by billybreen View Post
    Very cool. But what's a "Pallace?"

It's called going to public schools in North Carolina and not being able to install that spell check on my PC for some reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Latta6970 View Post
    It's called going to public schools in North Carolina and not being able to install that spell check on my PC for some reason.
    Firefox has spell check enabled by default in text fields, and it's saved me plenty of times.

Green

Any way to message the member, I think his name is Bob Green? I know it's Green because that's my middle name. I wanted him to see the painting because he's in Japan.

New Bern, NC unless it's a home football game then I'm grilling on Devil's Alley
    Great painting Latta, and huge improvement on the photography! Keep us up to date on the finished piece, I bet it looks beautiful.

New Bern, NC unless it's a home football game then I'm grilling on Devil's Alley
    Any way to message the member, I think his name is Bob Green? I know it's Green because that's my middle name. I wanted him to see the painting because he's in Japan.
    Go here and select send message.

The painting is very good. Please post a picture of the Kamakura Buddha painting once you have it complete. I've been to Kamakura many, many times and look forward to seeing your painting.
    Bob Green

Bob is more than a mere "member" on the DBR... he is a force of nature.