Alert! Gone in 54 seconds on ESPN Classic NOW!

It's 3 p.m., game has 8 minutes left. Sorry for the late notice, but I just found out.
    Ozzie, your paradigm of optimism!

Go To Hell carolina, Go To Hell!
    9F 9F 9F
    https://ecogreen.greentechaffiliate.com

I love that game..
    For those who can't make it to a tv...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GiBVtzJOWCU

Here's the end of OT with Shane's big swat...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wIbdT...elated&search=

Man--I miss JWill!!

Quote Originally Posted by NW Indiana Dukie View Post
    Man--I miss JWill!!

I miss Jwill and Shane BADLY!!

JWill was so quick and Shane was just so smart...I would love to have 2 guys like them on the court every year.

Thanks for that...

I just happened to be on a plane after my first job interview before gradution when this game was on. I remember paying way too much to use one of those airplane phones about every 5 minutes to ask my brother the score. I have never been able to see the end of that game until today. So again I say thank you!!!

Watching Nate James calmly knock down those free throws is perhaps my greatest all time Duke memory ever. He was so cold-blooded, the audio went out of the broadcast. Think about it. Who else could be that calm and make those free throws? I couldn't have thrown the ball in an Olympic size pool in that situation. Is it Raftery that says, "Onions!"? When the second went in, I jumped over the couch and then over the coffee table, yelling and screaming with joy. Just awesome.

thanks for the alert.

the amount of talent on that court, not only for duke, was amazing. take the top six or seven players from duke that year and they would stack up against any team we've ever put on the court.

Oh thank you thank you thank you for that heads up!

I turned off the stove (the professor's dinner will be a little late) and sat down to watch.

Weren't those guys something else? All grown up and going to the office and just getting it done. And they didn't even look all that surprised at the end. What did we ever do to deserve them?

I had forgotten that we had the world's tallest cheerleader on the bench that night...Deng.

Watching this year's team turn into that confident family of guys is becoming just as rewarding.

Now for tonight. Let's just razzle dazzle 'em!
    Love, Ima

You're welcome you're welcome you're welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by Ima Facultiwyfe View Post
    I turned off the stove (the professor's dinner will be a little late) and sat down to watch.

Weren't those guys something else? All grown up and going to the office and just getting it done. And they didn't even look all that surprised at the end. What did we ever do to deserve them?

I had forgotten that we had the world's tallest cheerleader on the bench that night...Deng.

Watching this year's team turn into that confident family of guys is becoming just as rewarding.

Now for tonight. Let's just razzle dazzle 'em!
    Love, Ima

Sorry it didn't carry over for last night's game. But we did discuss it with just over a minute to go and down about 10...

Watching Jason and Shane play brought back so many good memories. They were just so dang good! I sure hope that Jason can get back in the league next year.
    Ozzie, your paradigm of optimism!

Go To Hell carolina, Go To Hell!
    9F 9F 9F
    https://ecogreen.greentechaffiliate.com