Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Iranian 7'2"

Letter

Quote Originally Posted by mgtr View Post
    I am guessing you must mean Tatum O'Neal?
    I don't know about any players from Saturn (in fact, most centers wouldn't fit in a Saturn) but, since the Iran connection didn't work out, maybe we should check out North Korea.

친애하는 7 개의 키 북한의 농구 선수가되었음을 선포합니다 사람의 이름을 드릴 수없습니다. 그것왔다 이유를 설명할 시간이 다르다는 항상 주위를 보였합니다. 당신은 자식을 보인다 선수 윌트와 비디오 게임의 사랑을 위해 포기가 채택하고있습니다. 이 모든 것은 이해할 수를 조금 충격적일 수있습니다. 그러나 생각이 그렇다면 귀하의 이복 동생을 만나보세요 스코 틀 란드 홀수해야합니다. 골드버그와 캐롯 사이에 사진에 교차합니다.

어떤 비율로 인해 평균 이상의 지능과 재능이 농구 당신의 능력을 떠날 시간이 여러분들을 위해 북한과 미국에 오셨합니다. 당신의 계획과하고 예약을하시기 바랍니다 38번째 병렬 방식의 시간을 건너 2000 11 시즌합니다. 개방이 있기 때문에 듀크 대학에서 대기합니다. 우리의 언어 장벽을 완전히 이해하기는 어려울 그리고 우리는 모든 가능한 쉽게 번역을 시도합니다. 그러나 우리가해야 할 영어뿐 자세히는 말하기를 "지옥에 캐롤라이나"합니다.

마지막으로 귀하의 국가에서 방사성 물질이 어느 정도 남겨 놓고 간하시기 바랍니다 원산지합니다. 그리고 첫 번째 에피소드를 볼 수 매시 시간을 미리인지 여부를 알 다큐멘터리하시기 바랍니다.

And in case you didn't get THAT...

Dear seven foot tall North Korean basketball player who's name we can not pronounce. It has come time to explain why you have always looked so different from those around you. It seems you are the love child of Wilt Chamberlain and Tatum O'Neal and were given up for adoption. It is understandable that all this may come as a shock to you. But if you think you look odd you should meet your half sister in Scotland. Picture a cross between Whoopi Goldberg and Carrot Top.

At any rate due to your above average intelligence and gifted basketball ability the time has come for you to leave North Korea and come to the United States. Please plan and and make your way across the thirty eighth parallel in time for the two thousand eleven season. Because a opening is waiting on you at Duke University. We fully understand the language barrier will be difficult and we will make every attempt to make the translation as easy as possible. However the only English we require you to learn is to say, "Go To Hell Carolina".

Finally please leave any radioactive materials in your country of origin. And the first time you see an episode of MASH please know beforehand it is NOT a documentary.

Quote Originally Posted by Latta6970 View Post
    친애하는 7 개의 키 북한의 농구 선수가되었음을 선포합니다 사람의 이름을 드릴 수없습니다. 그것왔다 이유를 설명할 시간이 다르다는 항상 주위를 보였합니다. 당신은 자식을 보인다 선수 윌트와 비디오 게임의 사랑을 위해 포기가 채택하고있습니다. 이 모든 것은 이해할 수를 조금 충격적일 수있습니다. 그러나 생각이 그렇다면 귀하의 이복 동생을 만나보세요 스코 틀 란드 홀수해야합니다. 골드버그와 캐롯 사이에 사진에 교차합니다.

어떤 비율로 인해 평균 이상의 지능과 재능이 농구 당신의 능력을 떠날 시간이 여러분들을 위해 북한과 미국에 오셨합니다. 당신의 계획과하고 예약을하시기 바랍니다 38번째 병렬 방식의 시간을 건너 2000 11 시즌합니다. 개방이 있기 때문에 듀크 대학에서 대기합니다. 우리의 언어 장벽을 완전히 이해하기는 어려울 그리고 우리는 모든 가능한 쉽게 번역을 시도합니다. 그러나 우리가해야 할 영어뿐 자세히는 말하기를 "지옥에 캐롤라이나"합니다.

마지막으로 귀하의 국가에서 방사성 물질이 어느 정도 남겨 놓고 간하시기 바랍니다 원산지합니다. 그리고 첫 번째 에피소드를 볼 수 매시 시간을 미리인지 여부를 알 다큐멘터리하시기 바랍니다.
    This doesn't make any sense at all... I'll even give you an Asian smiley response -_-

Spanish Team

Quote Originally Posted by hc5duke View Post
    This doesn't make any sense at all... I'll even give you an Asian smiley response -_-
    It may not make any sense, but me thinks you got your Asian smiley face from the Spanish Olympic Basketball team. Too funny hc5, props X 1000!

A bad report on Hamed Haddadi signing with Memphis but a really good headline: Who's Your Haddadi?

7'2"

Quote Originally Posted by Carlos View Post
    A bad report on Hamed Haddadi signing with Memphis but a really good headline: Who's Your Haddadi?
    I can't believe the writer put that comment in there wondering if he was bringing his own camel. Stereotype much? Sheesh.

Misprint

Quote Originally Posted by devildeac View Post
    I can't believe the writer put that comment in there wondering if he was bringing his own camel. Stereotype much? Sheesh.
    That was actually a misprint in the article, it should have said Camels as it is common knowledge the 7'2" Iranian player is a chain smoker. (So much for stunting your growth!) I prefer Marlboro myself, Camels give me a hack cough.