New Bern, NC unless it's a home football game then I'm grilling on Devil's Alley

Bigfoot revealed OR a cop gets fired

This is an interesting story I've been following for a little while now. Many of you probably have seen mainstream media picking up on it a bit, but the story is two hunters in Georgia claimed to have a body of a Sasquatch. The problem is, they have already been proven to be pretty sketchy characters, and even in the process of this event they have been proven to stage what has been shown. (They said in a video they showed that some "scientist" checked out the body, and the guy turned out to be their uncle or something).
    Friday the 15th, they are going to have a press conference in Palo Alto revealing photos and DNA evidence. (But not the actual body). I'm a big bigfoot fan, and I would LOVE if they proved it's existence. I would rather it be someone other than these goofballs to do it, however.
    Anyways, I found this tonite. It's a comparison of one of their photos of poor dead Harry in his freezer, and a known Bigfoot costume. Very interesting analysis.

Oh yeah, the cop statement. One of the guys involved is a police officer. He better have the real deal, because there aren't too many professions that put as high value on honesty and character as law enforcement.

Quote Originally Posted by CameronBornAndBred View Post
    He better have the real deal, because there aren't too many professions that put as high value on honesty and character as law enforcement.
    This is a joke, right? You do realize that police in most of small town America (i.e. most of America) are lucky to be high school grads? Not that this diminishes their honesty or character...but a lot of them become a cop because they want to feel important. I wouldn't trust anything these guys say really -- its not like they have much to lose. And this is coming from someone that respects authority, I'm not some TNTdevil or anything.

New Bern, NC unless it's a home football game then I'm grilling on Devil's Alley
    Quote Originally Posted by DGood View Post
    I wouldn't trust anything these guys say really -- its not like they have much to lose. And this is coming from someone that respects authority, I'm not some TNTdevil or anything.
    Let me rephrase, hopefully without offending anyone. Perceived value on honesty and character.

P.S. Don't pick on the cop, I'm just here for the big furry guy.
    I mean the popsicle in a suit.

Waterloo, Ontario (unfortunately, no longer in London England).
    Quote Originally Posted by DGood View Post
    a lot of them become a cop because they want to feel important.
    Nothing but little boys and girls on a state-sponsored power trip. Every last one of them.

or the chupacabra?

There's a youtube video out there of a cop's dashboard cam supposedly catching footage of the famous chupacabra. You decide:

http://www.wjfk.com/The-Chupacabra-video/2785335

So, what do you think?

My favorite is the quote at about :50 in the video: "Some believe that...could be the legendary goat-sucker himself..." I cracked up at that.

And here's fox's story about the "montauk monster":
    http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,396182,00.html
    Last edited by bjornolf; 08-15-2008 at 10:44 AM. Reason: hilarity...

My guess is it's a big PR stunt for the "Messin' with Sasquatch" advertising campaign.

Quote Originally Posted by EarlJam View Post
    My guess is it's a big PR stunt for the "Messin' with Sasquatch" advertising campaign.
    Wow, good call. For some reason I didn't even think of it as a "viral" marketing campaign. I'm sure it is for something.

Quote Originally Posted by EarlJam View Post
    Messed with him to death. That Montauk monster thing is looking like a viral campaign for something. Lord knows what people are trying to sell with dead cryptoids.

Messed with him to death. That Montauk monster thing is looking like a viral campaign for something. Lord knows what people are trying to sell with dead cryptoids.
    I think the monster thing just happened to be a decaying animal that someone snapped a pic of. Whatever company that would have been using it has already passed up their chance to get coverage.

Bigfoot

This is an interesting story I've been following for a little while now. Many of you probably have seen mainstream media picking up on it a bit, but the story is two hunters in Georgia claimed to have a body of a Sasquatch. The problem is, they have already been proven to be pretty sketchy characters, and even in the process of this event they have been proven to stage what has been shown. (They said in a video they showed that some "scientist" checked out the body, and the guy turned out to be their uncle or something).
    Friday the 15th, they are going to have a press conference in Palo Alto revealing photos and DNA evidence. (But not the actual body). I'm a big bigfoot fan, and I would LOVE if they proved it's existence. I would rather it be someone other than these goofballs to do it, however.
    Anyways, I found this tonite. It's a comparison of one of their photos of poor dead Harry in his freezer, and a known Bigfoot costume. Very interesting analysis.

Oh yeah, the cop statement. One of the guys involved is a police officer. He better have the real deal, because there aren't too many professions that put as high value on honesty and character as law enforcement.
    Oh, that Bigfoot. I thought you meant Bigfoot Barleywine style ale by the Sierra Nevada Brewing Company Never mind.

There's way too many lossy artifacts for this photo to be even considered this photo as evidence. When are conspiracy theorists going to learn that raw or jp2 is the only way to submit evidence?

It's a proven hoax.
    I wonder how this affects the cop. Besides the lawsuits he's likely to face, I wonder if he actually keeps his job. I'm not sure they can legally fire him, but I bet he's not too popular with his fellow cops.

It's a proven hoax.
    I wonder how this affects the cop. Besides the lawsuits he's likely to face, I wonder if he actually keeps his job. I'm not sure they can legally fire him, but I bet he's not too popular with his fellow cops.
    Did you notice that the story you linked had a link to read more at searchingforbigfoot.com and also a link to a place to start your own Bigfoot hoax?

Quote Originally Posted by DukieInKansas View Post
    Did you notice that the story you linked had a link to read more at searchingforbigfoot.com and also a link to a place to start your own Bigfoot hoax?
    Yeah...lol. Your start your own with one of those costumes. I thought it was funny, too, that they sent the press release to FOX news.

Yeah...lol. Your start your own with one of those costumes. I thought it was funny, too, that they sent the press release to FOX news.
    I am going to start my own hoax that involves 270 cans of SPAM, 55 bottles of beet juice, 14 pounds of cooked pasta, an axe, and three live rabbits.