Recommendation- Bluetooth headset for cell phone?

I've lost (yes, lost) my last 2 bluetooth headsets* for my cell phone (P.O.S. Razr that will be going away in the next few months for a Blackberry or iPhone or something else). Anyway, while I have handsfree in my car (built in), I find I prefer using a headset.** Does anyone have any recommendations? I've heard amazing things about Jawbone, but they're not cheap. What about Plantronics or Jabra? Any advice is appreciated.

Note that CA now has a handsfree law, so I must use something.

* They were Motorolas I got pretty cheaply. One was great. The other sucked and I don't really miss it. Friends tell me that my subconscious intentionally "lost" it.

** Maybe I should just learn how to use the car's handsfree better and I'd like it more???

I've heard great things about the jawbones, but you're right, they're $$.

You could always try this:

Quote Originally Posted by sue71 View Post
    I've lost (yes, lost) my last 2 bluetooth headsets* for my cell phone (P.O.S. Razr that will be going away in the next few months for a Blackberry or iPhone or something else). Anyway, while I have handsfree in my car (built in), I find I prefer using a headset.** Does anyone have any recommendations? I've heard amazing things about Jawbone, but they're not cheap. What about Plantronics or Jabra? Any advice is appreciated.

Note that CA now has a handsfree law, so I must use something.

* They were Motorolas I got pretty cheaply. One was great. The other sucked and I don't really miss it. Friends tell me that my subconscious intentionally "lost" it.

** Maybe I should just learn how to use the car's handsfree better and I'd like it more???
    Pretty good price on Jawbone here.

I have a Jawbone, and it's terrible. The noise reduction doesn't work and the fit is poor (ymmv on the last point).