New Bern, NC unless it's a home football game then I'm grilling on Devil's Alley

Ever watch a dog dream?

I love watching my dog dream. No idea what she'd dreaming of, maybe she's chasing rabbits, or our cat, or our other dog. But whatever she's got in her head, it looks like she's having fun. Go get 'em Xiola!

Quote Originally Posted by CameronBornAndBred View Post
    I love watching my dog dream. No idea what she'd dreaming of, maybe she's chasing rabbits, or our cat, or our other dog. But whatever she's got in her head, it looks like she's having fun. Go get 'em Xiola!
    I love watching my dog dream. He often barks in his sleep, but they come out as weird little 'bloops.' My wife and I call that 'tivoing' since the sound is pretty similar.

I love it. I have cats it seems they dream just as vivid. My male cat lays on his back, and makes this chirpin sound. It's so hysterical.

Quote Originally Posted by CameronBornAndBred View Post
    When our beagle dreams, we always call it "chasing bunnies." Technically, we should call it "chasing squirrels" which she actually does quite often in the backyard!

...but doesn't one dream about what "might be" as compared to "what is"?

I've only caught or witnessed one of my cats dreaming. Usually he's curled up next to me and his ear twitches. I gently wake him up as I'm always afraid he's having a nightmare. Okay, the twitching annoys me so I gently wake him up. Then, he goes right back to sleep.

My guys dream just about every night. Right before they go into a deep sleep, they give out one little woof. When they actually dream, they do the twitching thing but the sounds seem more distressful than happy. Sort of a wimper sound. Makes me feel bad! They are probably dreaming of being chased at the dog park by a big dog.

video!

Quote Originally Posted by billybreen View Post
    Nice URL, Poindexter.

There, FTFY.
    me = FAIL!
    video!

p.s. I just replied to a later post... if you experience any space-time continuum issues, you can blame me.

Quote Originally Posted by hc5duke View Post
    Nice URL, Poindexter.

There, FTFY.

New Bern, NC unless it's a home football game then I'm grilling on Devil's Alley
    video!

me = FAIL!
    video!

p.s. I just replied to a later post... if you experience any space-time continuum issues, you can blame me.
    I was totally wondering. Wow yer magic!

P.S. I've always called my dogs' dreams chasing rabbits also, must be a common thing. Elmer Fudd has lots of friends.

me = FAIL!
    video!

You redeemed yourself by violating causality.

Quote Originally Posted by billybreen View Post
    Nice URL, Poindexter.

There, FTFY.
    That poor dog might be dreaming or just getting shocked by all those electrical cords! Yikes!

me = FAIL!
    video!

Bueller's a cutie! Love the other vid's you have of him. How big is he now?

His dreaming looks a lot like what my guy did when he was a puppy too, but Krauder also had a little high whine going on while he was 'running.'