Zoubek was discussed on a previous post, but I wanted to get the general perception of him from all you guys out there? How do you see his career progressing the next 3 years after this one?

Personally, I think Zoubek has a bright future. I know he makes mistakes, but I'd like to see him play even a bit more. He does travel a lot, but similar to Greg Oden, I think that is due to lack of upper body strength; if you're getting pushed around up top, your feet are bound to move, or at least slide a tad. Defensively, I think he's almost as mobile as seven footers get. It's very unusual to see K go out and get seven-footers, because he likes his teams to run the floor. But I think Zoubek can thrive in this system. I've noticed him run the floor quite well off rebounds on a few occasions this year. As much as I believe Josh is not at all ready for the league, him leaving would be the best thing for Brian individually. I hope for and fully expect Zoubek to be a beast by his senior year. What I don't want to see, is an Eric Boateng situation, where the kid doesn't improve because he doesn't play. With increased time and a summer to develop his game and strength, this kid should be a good one. Thoughts?