Page 97 of 107 FirstFirst ... 47879596979899 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,940 of 2134
    Quote Originally Posted by jv001 View Post
    You could be correct. Harrison could run the military one day. That's if he chooses Duke. Hey he did have "waitergate" didn't he? Go Duke!
    HB will need some seasoning in public life before he runs for office. He'll probably serve in some capacity in the Battier Administration.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackson View Post
    Six hours left! Tick...breathe...tick...breathe...man I am productive today!!!!!
    I work in a physician's office and have been slow to get my patients back today because I have spent all morning on DBR. When they ask me what the delay is today my response is simple, "Its Friday, November 13th, its HB DAY!!"

Wherever the wind blows and the leaves dance.
    I was looking around at the other sites and a poster on the free IC board was saying that there was a 2 page thread on the IC premium board saying Barnes to ISU. Apparently that was noteworthy because it was 2 pages long and not locked.

Wherever the wind blows and the leaves dance.
    I wonder if an FBI profiler could see thru the tea leaves and see where Harrison is going. HB has done a great job of keeping this a secret and keeping everyone in the race.

I have been over there the past few days and they are really confident about a Barnes commit.

Quote Originally Posted by Huh? View Post
    I have been over there the past few days and they are really confident about a Barnes commit.
    over where?
    1200. DDMF.

If it goes our way today, i propose that EVERY friday the 13th be designated HARRISON BARNES DAY...

think of the merch...

Quote Originally Posted by Huh? View Post
    Where? Who is confident?
    The Terrapin Assassin

Finally!!!!! B-Day has arrived.

I hope this is just a rumor but I read on another board that Harrison is wearing nothing but Jordan today.

Quote Originally Posted by cbnaylor View Post
    I hope this is just a rumor but I read on another board that Harrison is wearing nothing but Jordon today.
    About million other kids are too...

I hope this is just a rumor but I read on another board that Harrison is wearing nothing but Jordan today.
    Maybe his is planning on removing it at the press conference and having a DUKE shirt under it!!

I hope that it's a decoy to throw the Carolina fans off once he hits them with a one two punch I'm going to Duke.

Does anybody have a list of the Top 5 High School players over the last 10 years? I am really interested in the % that continued to excel in college/nba.

For example..remember Felipe Lopez for St. Johns?

Jordan is a brand. It does not equal UNC.

HB has broken out ISU, Duke and UNC gear the past few days so I wouldn't read too much into. You could read this so many ways. Maybe this is his way of saying who his top 3 is. Maybe this means you are eliminated and he will break out some OU gear at 4pm. Who knows???? No but HB.

Ok, in the odd event he does not choose Duke, where do you think he goes? I'm got a feeling that OU may be flying under the radar and would be my sneaky choice...but in the end it won't matter, Duke all the way!

Um thank you for breaking that down for me...I didn't know that. In response to Jordan being a brand. How did I get through life.

Quote Originally Posted by zdn_peanut View Post
    Does anybody have a list of the Top 5 High School players over the last 10 years? I am really interested in the % that continued to excel in college/nba.

For example..remember Felipe Lopez for St. Johns?
    http://rscihoops.com/

If not Duke, I think he goes UNC. He has frequently stated that he wants to go to a program that can compete for a national championship - that eliminates ISU from the running.

I would be very surprised if the Jordan gear means anything. It would be very odd for him to be broadcasting a lean anytime before his press conference.

I'll be rooting for him whereever he goes.

s.i.

The City of Brotherly Love except when it's cold.
    Live Harrison Barnes blog from Scout analyst Evan Daniels at the Devil's Den
    http://duke.scout.com/.