Page 105 of 107 FirstFirst ... 55595103104105106107 LastLast
Results 2,081 to 2,100 of 2134
    Quote Originally Posted by -jk View Post
    We just got a bit more server capacity. Should be a bit better.

-jk
    much better! thank you

I can't believe that we are only an hour away. THANK GOD!!

Important question::::

Who the heck is Tony Alamo and why is he number one instead of HB? He is probably the fourth person who knows the secret.

Wherever the wind blows and the leaves dance.
    My boss is a UNC fan. This is going to be doubly tough. Nothing worse than hearing the boss gloat and of course you never want to taunt the boss (too much anyways).

just heard the school bells for what I assume is the end of the day for Ames High kids...this is crazy.

Assuming HB had class at the end of the day, what could be running through his mind during that class when the teacher is talking about the day's lesson?

He probably has no clue hes being followed by thousands upon thousands of people online and that he is now a top 6 google search or maybe he does. If only he knew all the rumors that have been tossed about

Don't need to taunt

Quote Originally Posted by whereinthehellami View Post
    My boss is a UNC fan. This is going to be doubly tough. Nothing worse than hearing the boss gloat and of course you never want to taunt the boss (too much anyways).
    Just smile and don't say a word.

i will be taking my son to the game tonight....sure would be nice to be in a GREAT mood on the drive over there !!!1

Come on Harrison, make it DARK BLUE... !!1

I keep looking at this thread hoping that someone knows something that I don't know (especially if it is good news). Now I am stuck with the realization that we all are going to have to wait another 50 minutes to find out....

Roy

I know this is a little off topic, but did anyone else notice that ol Roy bagged two guards today?

Also I was watching ESPNU and they said Duke's recruiting class for next year was ranked 17th. Of course if we get Barnes that will change, but that seems awfully low, anyone else have some input on that?

But

Quote Originally Posted by bigj4194 View Post
    http://www.google.com/trends/hottren...009-11-13&sa=X

Harrison Barnes...ON FIREEEEE! #6 trend on google!
    Google trends says he peaked three hours ago. And at such a young age . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Jackson View Post
    I keep looking at this thread hoping that someone knows something that I don't know (especially if it is good news). Now I am stuck with the realization that we all are going to have to wait another 50 minutes to find out....
    I know I keep hitting the refresh button every 5 seconds hoping that someone has some kind of breaking news. I guess we will continue to wait.

This Marty Tirrell guy has officially ruined the next hour for me. It's not that I believe him 100%, but this is starting to remind me of the John Wall recruitment when bad news started coming out.

Quote Originally Posted by allenmurray View Post
    Barnes has handled this with class. I do not believe for a minute that he leaked it to the "mouth". What I could find plausible (though doubtful) is that if Barnes chose unc, and told Roy, that Roy would have leaked it. I have more faith in Barnes' character than in Roy's.
    If you are a mouth trying to make a name, you might pick the #2 most likely scenario, tell people it's your scoop, even if you have zero info, and stand back. If you are right, you can brag about your prescience. If not, you're no worse off than before and can gab about your sources and how lots of people were wrong.

It's like the local "psychic" picking an underdog to win the Superbowl. If you are right, you are a genius; if not, who cares? So pick the underdog and get famous.

I'm starting to hate tea, especially when made with leaves. What time is it?

Thank you!

Thank you for doing what you just did, whoever just did what they did, you know who you are.

Quote Originally Posted by DBFAN View Post
    I know this is a little off topic, but did anyone else notice that ol Roy bagged two guards today?

Also I was watching ESPNU and they said Duke's recruiting class for next year was ranked 17th. Of course if we get Barnes that will change, but that seems awfully low, anyone else have some input on that?
    The 2 guards UNC "bagged today" are Reggie Bullock and Kendall Marshall who signed LOI's today. They both committed a long time ago. Nothing new here!

Marty Tirrell also called Barnes to Duke but a few days ago.

what happened to that post from Huh? Was that considered "rumor-mongering"?

The City of Brotherly Love except when it's cold.
    Quote Originally Posted by DBFAN View Post

ESPNU is stupid. Online they have us with two commits not 3 and not including KI.

My brother's wedding rehearsal starts in 45 mins...sorry big bro, but I'll be checking the phone during your big day.

Quote Originally Posted by Battierfan01 View Post
    My stomach is starting to hurt a little. Im not sure if its what I ate for lunch or not. Im getting very very nervous.
    Nah, it's just the prophesized 2012 magnetic pole shift occurring a little earlier than predicted.

I predict a reposition over Durham, NC.