PDA

View Full Version : Duke Football makes a great hire

Deslok
06-05-2008, 09:26 PM
No really... this is off topic... sort of anyway. Everyone knows Cut was the quarterback guy at UT. Well, one of UT's signees for the fall is HS quarterback Casey Kelly. But it turns out that Kelly is also an exceptional baseball player, like top 15 talent draftwise. But because of concerns that he might not be signable, he fell to the Red Sox at the end of the first round of the baseball draft. But with the quarterback guru now gone from UT, you'd have to think he'd be more apt to go for the baseball option with the Red Sox.

So, in summary, aside from all the other reasons that he's good for Duke, Coach Cut may turn out to be good for the Red Sox. Which makes him an excellent hire... as I'm sure Ozzie would agree ;)

OZZIE4DUKE
06-05-2008, 10:59 PM
So, in summary, aside from all the other reasons that he's good for Duke, Coach Cut may turn out to be good for the Red Sox. Which makes him an excellent hire... as I'm sure Ozzie would agree ;)

Coach Cut is a great hire, despite your non sequitor implication. By the time Kelly gets to the majors, if he ever does, he'll probably be with some other team anyway.

Duvall
06-06-2008, 07:21 AM

I'm confused. Shouldn't you be taunting fans of a contending team like Tampa Bay?