PDA

View Full Version : Pain

EarlJam
05-15-2008, 02:43 PM
What would you rather deal with for a month straight? Dull but deep toothache pain or a sharp knife-stabbing-like pain in your right quad?

-EarlJam

Clipsfan
05-15-2008, 02:46 PM
The quad sounds worse on basically every level.

TillyGalore
05-15-2008, 02:55 PM
I picked stabbing pain as I've been told by a healthcare professional I work with stabbing pains mean there isn't anything serious wrong with you.

Sorry EJ, probably went a little to practical on you there.

2535Miles
05-15-2008, 03:18 PM
Quads are overrated; this whole walking thing is a sham. Eating though, now you've tapped into something special. Based on the idea that a deep, dull pain in the tooth would seriously upset my eating habit, I'll opt for the leg pain.

bjornolf
05-15-2008, 03:48 PM
Man, tough choice. I've lived with both for the last several years. However, my dull pain is in the my foot and the sharp pain is in my back. The back probably bugs me more, so I'll go with the dull.

hurleyfor3
05-15-2008, 03:55 PM
I experienced the first one in fact, for at least a month. Then I discovered these people... "dentists", I think they're called.

I experienced the second one earlier this year, too, but it was only for a few days. I'm not sure which to vote for.

BlueDevilBaby
05-15-2008, 04:36 PM
Based on my response to EJ's question about the dentist, I go with dull toothache, which I get anyway from time to time from TMJ.

camion
05-15-2008, 04:42 PM
I experienced the first one in fact, for at least a month. Then I discovered these people... "dentists", I think they're called.

Yes, dentists can turn that dull throbbing pain into a sharp stabbing pain. It usually ends pretty quickly though.