PDA

View Full Version : Celebrities Without Makeup?

Shammrog
05-09-2008, 02:24 PM
Anyone else getting that ad at the top of the page? WOW - they are definitely not as hot as "normal." Especially Renee Zellwieger... yuck.

YmoBeThere
05-09-2008, 09:15 PM
Yeah, that one shows up all the time...I was going to say, Eva Longoria without makeup = YUCK!

micah75
05-10-2008, 04:24 PM
http://seehere.blogspot.com/2006/08/celebrities-without-makeup.html

Lots of before/afters here, including Renee. Christina Applegate and Cameron Diaz are barely recognizable.

hc5duke
05-10-2008, 05:05 PM
Yeah, that one shows up all the time...I was going to say, Eva Longoria without makeup = YUCK!

I saw her last year at IAH (Houston) traveling with the Spurs. I guess she probably had some make up on, but she looked great (and really really short standing next to the Spurs players)

YmoBeThere
05-10-2008, 05:09 PM
She's probably like 5' with a generous measurement

Lord Ash
05-10-2008, 08:18 PM
I love the one of Charlize Theron on that website; the photo of her without makeup? It is actually of her in her makeup for the serial killer movie :D

Exiled_Devil
05-10-2008, 08:39 PM
Wow - Halle Berri is stil beautiful as all get tout without makeup.

Another dishonesty in these pairings is they don't say when they were taken - the Brittany Spears on is like 5 years and 2 kids apart. I am pretty sure the Lisa Kudrow one is a long time apart, too.

Of course, they forget to mention how much the make-up pictures are airbrushed, too.

snowdenscold
05-11-2008, 05:44 AM
Yeah it's obvious they're being very dishonest in the way they go about doing it - I wouldn't even be surprised if they digitally maniupalted the non-makeup ones to over-emphasize certain things as well.

A couple of the non-makeup ones though really aren't bad at all, they just chose a moment where the person has a weird facial expression. If they people just smiled, they'd look fine (Penelope, Julia, etc.)

In fact, they reason the Halli Berri one probably looks fine is because that's the only non-makeup shot of someone actually smiling.

I could make a grimace while having just woken up, not combed my hair and so on and look pretty darn bad, but thankfully no one follows me around 24/7 w/ a camera.