PDA

View Full Version : Feet. Sexy?

EarlJam
05-02-2008, 11:44 AM
Are feet sexy?

billybreen
05-02-2008, 11:49 AM
I don't have any particular aversion to feet, I just don't think they can be considered sexy.

Truth
05-02-2008, 12:41 PM
My big toe has a painful spliter that I have been unable to remove.

Sexy?

EarlJam
05-02-2008, 12:49 PM
I don't have any particular aversion to feet, I just don't think they can be considered sexy.

If well shaped (arches), with curves, clean, freshly painted and pedicured nails and such, I think they can be fantastic.

They go very well with a pretty girl in a sundress!

-EarlJam, who hath not pretty feet.

EarlJam
05-02-2008, 01:22 PM

They do (and I'm being serious here) have attributes often connected with "sexual" things. Consider:

1. Curves - Much like the female body itself, the foot can possess many smooth curves.

2. Hidden - Much like "private parts," the foot is often hidden for most of the day. Not always, of course, but often - especially in professional settings.

3. Off Limits - Much like "private parts," the foot is generally off limits to touch by strangers. If you go finger-to-foot with someone, you are likely intimately close with that person. Not necessarily sexually intimte, but intimate nonetheless.

4. Smell - Also like many "private parts," they can stink.

Okay, joking a bit on point #4 but the others are valid.

I had tacos with black beans and corn for lunch.

-EarlJam

OldPhiKap
05-02-2008, 01:22 PM
Are you including the ankle?

billybreen
05-02-2008, 01:25 PM
They do (and I'm being serious here) have attributes often connected with "sexual" things. Consider:

1. Curves - Much like the female body itself, the foot can possess many smooth curves.

2. Hidden - Much like "private parts," the foot is often hidden for most of the day. Not always, of course, but often - especially in professional settings.

3. Off Limits - Much like "private parts," the foot is generally off limits to touch by strangers. If you go finger-to-foot with someone, you are likely intimately close with that person. Not necessarily sexually intimte, but intimate nonetheless.

4. Smell - Also like many "private parts," they can stink.

Okay, joking a bit on point #4 but the others are valid.

I had tacos with black beans and corn for lunch.

-EarlJam

Are you ok?

EarlJam
05-02-2008, 01:26 PM
Are you including the ankle?

Great question. I'm not sure of the answer. Sure. Let's include the ankle.

I think ankles are very sexy. Love an ankle braclet!

-EarlJam

EarlJam
05-02-2008, 01:27 PM
Are you ok?

Yeah, just tired from my trip to Jamaica and corresponding "incident" with customs.

-EJ

billybreen
05-02-2008, 01:29 PM
Yeah, just tired from my trip to Jamaica and corresponding "incident" with customs.

A cavity search will do that to you. I understand.

OldPhiKap
05-02-2008, 01:31 PM

-EJ

Ah, that explains a lot. For several different reasons . . . .

But I agree on the ankle. Good stuff. Toes, though, really don't do it for me. Nor do the soles. Yeah, I guess for me it kind of runs from the ankle on up.

On a related matter, when it comes to foot massages I'm the Foot F'n Master. I've got my technique down and everything.

OldPhiKap
05-02-2008, 01:32 PM

BB -- You must be confused. This thread is not about teeth.

EarlJam
05-02-2008, 01:34 PM

I bet you do. :D

jimbonelson
05-02-2008, 01:41 PM
what about toe rings and flip flops

OldPhiKap
05-02-2008, 01:46 PM
NO!!!!!

EarlJam
05-02-2008, 02:15 PM
what about toe rings and flip flops

Toe rings rock! But you have to have the feet for it. Don't go putting toe rings on some nasty looking feet.

-EJ

ugadevil
05-02-2008, 02:28 PM
I think feet are sexy if they're accompanied by a pair of good heels.

EarlJam
05-02-2008, 02:30 PM
I think feet are sexy if they're accompanied by a pair of good heels.

"Good Heels?" Is that an oxymoron?

-EJ

I knew what you meant....and agree.

Bostondevil
05-02-2008, 02:39 PM
Men's feet are never sexy. I am, however, a perfect 10 from the ankle down, especially when I'm wearing strappy sandals.

ugadevil
05-02-2008, 02:40 PM
"Good Heels?" Is that an oxymoron?

-EJ

I knew what you meant....and agree.

I thought about that. Anything covered in tar looks like pure ****.

OZZIE4DUKE
05-02-2008, 03:33 PM
Men's feet are never sexy. I am, however, a perfect 10 from the ankle down, especially when I'm wearing strappy sandals.

I was going to say that women's feet can be very sexy when they are in 5" stiletto heels. :D

EarlJam
05-02-2008, 03:48 PM
Very close poll:

11 Say "Yes" or "Sometimes"

13 Say "No" or "Never"

This will come in handy. Thanks!

-EJ

blublood
05-02-2008, 03:53 PM
Wow. Good thing I have a pedicure scheduled next week or I would feel very self-conscious even reading this thread. :) My husband abhors feet which is such a shame!

TillyGalore
05-02-2008, 03:59 PM
Wow. Good thing I have a pedicure scheduled next week or I would feel very self-conscious even reading this thread. :) My husband abhors feet which is such a shame!

I'm with you on this. Getting one tonight as after three ingrown toe removals I finally have clearance from the doctor for a pedi. Can't wait!!!!!!

TheRose77
05-02-2008, 05:42 PM
Are feet sexy?
Well, mine are - especially when I wear the strappy heels, or the pumps that show some toe cleavage. At least that's what I've been told by the Mr.

DevilAlumna
05-02-2008, 09:16 PM
On a related matter, when it comes to foot massages I'm the Foot F'n Master. I've got my technique down and everything.

I bet you don't be tickling or nothin' too. Would you give a guy a foot massage? ;)

I voted for "sometimes." I don't think they are inherently sexy from a visual standpoint, but more that they are actually an erogenous zone. So if your friend-with-benefits is up for it, you can have a lot of fun with feet. :eek:

FreezingDevil
05-03-2008, 12:39 AM
Its not how they look that counts. Its how you use them ;)

EarlJam
05-03-2008, 12:59 AM
Well, mine are - especially when I wear the strappy heels, or the pumps that show some toe cleavage. At least that's what I've been told by the Mr.

High heels with straps high around the ankle.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

-EJ

EarlJam
05-03-2008, 01:02 AM
Its not how they look that counts. Its how you use them ;)

So many ways to respond; so many roadblocks by the moderators. :D

-EJ

bjornolf
05-03-2008, 06:37 AM
I'm surprised that the ads on this page haven't taken this thread into account yet. Where are the ads for foot fetish sites, or at least DSW shoe warehouse? I'm disappointed. Those things have seemed almost setient up to this point. :rolleyes: