PDA

View Full Version : Survivor (5/1) spoiler

OZZIE4DUKE
05-02-2008, 01:14 AM
Finally! Someone used a hidden immunity idol to save them self! And she played it so well, even keeping up the charade all through tribal council. Not a smirk or a giggle to be heard!

Too bad about James having to get his finger fixed.

JasonEvans
05-02-2008, 07:37 AM
When Amanda was well into her "pity me!" tribal council act, I was busting a gut and saying, "best episode ever!!!" She was awesome. I cannot believe how well that whole thing was set up -- starting with the fact that the idol was not on exile island so Amanda could come back and show off the fact that she did not have the idol... yet.

The reaction of the jury was certainly worth noting. They adore Amanda. In fact, I think their admiration for Amanda is so great that they may now like Parvati a little bit more for merely being Amanda's sidekick in this little venture. If Parvati wins, look back on this tribal council as the one that began to bring the jury back on her side.

Unless she goes on an immunity tear, I think Amanda is going to be toast soon. no one stands a chance against her if she reaches the jury vote-- that much is clear.

It will be interesting to see where the lines are drawn next week. Will Parvati stick with Amanda even though she knows Amanda beats her at the end? Will Cerie get back with Amanda and Parvati? I doubt it. I think both of them will be looking for ways to get Amanda out!

Also, I am still mystified as to why Amanda and Parv took out Alexis instead of Nathalie, who is a far more potent physical threat. Strange. Maybe they felt pity on Alexis for her knee? I dunno. I also consider Nathalie more of a strategic threat. Hmmmm.

--Jason "bummed to see James go, but you could see it coming a mile away" Evans

mr. synellinden
05-02-2008, 09:24 AM
Another great episdode - the last three have been one of the best Survivor stretches ever.

Does anyone think that Natalie might be really crazy? I mean, like a little mentally disturbed. Her in-show interviews last week and all her talk about flossing with Jason's jugular, combined with the previews for next week's episode where she talks about slapping Erik like his mother really freaked me out. She also has that devilish smile. She kind of reminds me of Rebecca Demornay in The Hand that Rocks the Cradle.

Am I the only one that thinks she is truly insane?

blublood
05-02-2008, 10:29 AM
Does anyone think that Natalie might be really crazy? I mean, like a little mentally disturbed. Her in-show interviews last week and all her talk about flossing with Jason's jugular, combined with the previews for next week's episode where she talks about slapping Erik like his mother really freaked me out. She also has that devilish smile. She kind of reminds me of Rebecca Demornay in The Hand that Rocks the Cradle.

Am I the only one that thinks she is truly insane?

No. At the very least, she's taking this way too seriously. The quote that creeped me out was when she was speaking with evident pride and self-admiration about being an evil, conniving b****. I think she has issues with men and enjoys stomping them down in her little artificial demi-world.

BlueDevilJay
05-05-2008, 08:57 AM
I agree this was another great episode. I swear the last three weeks have been just great shows! I KNEW she had to have found it the way she was playing up her impending departure during tribal council. I had to avoid this thread on Friday as I didn't get to watch it until Friday night on TiVo. Sucks about James too, I really liked that guy, seems like a very cool guy all around. I think Survivor is starting to replace Big Brother as my favorite reality show, as BB has been my fave ever since season 1. But now that show is getting to where you know who is going to be evicted each week before it happens, there really isn't as much drama around eviction nights as there is with Survivor.

BlueDevilJay
05-05-2008, 08:58 AM
No. At the very least, she's taking this way too seriously. The quote that creeped me out was when she was speaking with evident pride and self-admiration about being an evil, conniving b****. I think she has issues with men and enjoys stomping them down in her little artificial demi-world.

I agree with y'all as well about her. I cannot wait for them to turn on her and send her packing, I seriously think she probably had a breakdown when it happened, as much in control of the game as she seems to think she is in. Was she one of the fans or favorites? I can't remember which she was with in the beginning.

mr. synellinden
05-05-2008, 09:15 AM
I agree with y'all as well about her. I cannot wait for them to turn on her and send her packing, I seriously think she probably had a breakdown when it happened, as much in control of the game as she seems to think she is in. Was she one of the fans or favorites? I can't remember which she was with in the beginning.

She's a fan.

If she got blindsided/backstabbed, can you imagine the venom she'd have during the final tribal council asking her questions?