PDA

View Full Version : NBC's Thursday Night Lineup (Scrubs, Office, 30 Rock)

BlueDevilJay
04-25-2008, 10:46 AM
I thought I'd start a thread for the discussion of the three main comedy shows on NBC's Thursday night lineup, as I've seen one for the Office and 30 Rock, but no mention of Scrubs, and I didn't wanna hijack the Office thread going all into discussion of Scrubs.

Does anyone else watch it? I caught onto the show kinda late (around the end of season 5, start of season 6) but I just cannot get enough of that show. The "Love Train" flashes were funny as hell last night, along with them diagnosing a patient by accidentally leaving his urine sample out in the sun.

Can anyone just jump into 30 Rock and pick right up on it, or do I need to go back and watch old seasons? I thought last nights was pretty good, and as I mentioned in the Office thread, I could look at Tina Fey for hours so I wouldn't mind going back and watching them. There is just something about glasses on a chick that just does it for me I suppose :o

colchar
04-25-2008, 11:35 AM
I thought I'd start a thread for the discussion of the three main comedy shows on NBC's Thursday night lineup, as I've seen one for the Office and 30 Rock, but no mention of Scrubs, and I didn't wanna hijack the Office thread going all into discussion of Scrubs.

Does anyone else watch it? I caught onto the show kinda late (around the end of season 5, start of season 6) but I just cannot get enough of that show. The "Love Train" flashes were funny as hell last night, along with them diagnosing a patient by accidentally leaving his urine sample out in the sun.

Can anyone just jump into 30 Rock and pick right up on it, or do I need to go back and watch old seasons? I thought last nights was pretty good, and as I mentioned in the Office thread, I could look at Tina Fey for hours so I wouldn't mind going back and watching them. There is just something about glasses on a chick that just does it for me I suppose :o

I got into Scrubs late as well but, luckily, stations here show it in reruns every night so I've now managed to catch just about every episode.

I must say I was a little surprised by Kelso last night - especially because they are supposed to be doing another year (albeit on a different network).