PDA

View Full Version : Deion Thompson tweet on front page.

ScreechTDX1847
11-12-2010, 09:31 AM
Isn't that just a quote form "The Hangover"?

superdave
11-12-2010, 09:34 AM
Isn't that just a quote form "The Hangover"?

It is. I give Deon credit for his taste in movies.

DukeUsul
11-12-2010, 09:34 AM
Correct.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x9vouu_the-hangover-one-man-wolf-pack-spee_fun

ETA: There may be some slightly salty language in that video clip.

dukeblue1206
11-12-2010, 09:45 AM
Yup just a quote from "The Hangover." Now if he would have tweeted that he was "looking for strippers and cocaine" then that might be an issue...:D

HaveFunExpectToWin
The full quotation:

"You guys might not know this, but I consider myself a bit of a loner. I tend to think of myself as a one-man wolf pack. But when my sister brought Doug home, I knew he was one of my own. And my wolf pack... it grew by one. So there... there were two of us in the wolf pack... I was alone first in the pack, and then Doug joined in later. And six months ago, when Doug introduced me to you guys, I thought, "Wait a second, could it be?" And now I know for sure, I just added two more guys to my wolf pack. Four of us wolves, running around the desert together, in Las Vegas, looking for strippers and cocaine. So tonight, I make a toast!"

wilko
Irony Alert....

The actor Zach Galifianakis that speaks that line.... (He is a NC native, fellow Greek and his uncle was a Congressman) went to NCSU. So that line - "one man wolfpack".. I choose to believe it was an homage to his past and that he bleeds State Red...

So to have Deon quoting a State Fan, saying he is a "one man wolfpack" is tremendously amusing to me.

Devilsfan
11-12-2010, 09:46 AM
I know and he couldn't show up for the ACC Tournament games because "the Jonas Bros. were in town".

BD80
11-12-2010, 09:49 AM
Irony Alert....

The actor Zach Galifianakis that speaks that line.... (He is a NC native, fellow Greek and his uncle was a Congressman) went to NCSU. So that line - "one man wolfpack".. I choose to believe it was an homage to his past and that he bleeds State Red...

So to have Deon quoting a State Fan, saying he is a "one man wolfpack" is tremendously amusing to me.

Now if we could only get him to Tweet one of Ken Jeong's lines from the same movie, the cycle will be complete!

wilko
11-12-2010, 10:36 AM
Now if we could only get him to Tweet one of Ken Jeong's lines from the same movie, the cycle will be complete!

HA! Right on... but since he went to UNC as well is that a wash?
Depends on what Ken says I suppose...

flyingdutchdevil
11-12-2010, 10:44 AM
HA! Right on... but since he went to UNC as well is that a wash?
Depends on what Ken says I suppose...

Allegiance always lies with the undergrad school. That's why I never get upset when I see UMD or UNC jerseys / shirts in the grad school section of CIS (although it upsets me when I see those shirts when we AREN'T playing that team!)